6th Dec 2020
Registrations are complete for December 2020.
Those whose registrations were carried forward from July 2020 will get an email with their new Test Vouchers on 5th October 2020.
But please remember that:
- We will be monitoring the COVID 19 situation until November 2020.
- The Test will be conducted only if the Government gives us permission. The exam will be cancelled if use of the college is not allowed, or there is any restriction in number of persons who can assemble in one spot.
- If the Test is conducted, all examinees must follow all government guidelines in force at that time, like those of wearing masks, social distancing etc.
- The final decision on whether the Test can be held or not will be taken in the first week of November, and will be intimated to the students via email. Please check your email regularly.
- In case the Test is cancelled by TAJ or the Japan Foundation, exam fees will be refunded.