The Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) is held twice a year in July and December by the Japan Foundation to allow students of Japanese language to test their own proficiency.
Steps for filling the Online Form
- Keep Scanned Image of your Passport size photograph ready for uploading. Scanned image should meet the following specifications:
- It should be in jpg or jpeg format.
- It should be more than 4 KB and but less than 50 KB.
- Photo Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) X 4.5 cm (height) only.
- Decide on mode of on-line payment of fee (Credit/Debit card or net banking). Be ready with password etc. required for the selected mode.
- Fill in all details in the form and submit. Proceed to the payment section and pay the fees.
- Once the Payment is successful, a Registration Number will be generated. Application without Registration number will not be considered.
- Please register early, as the last day is subject to change if the number of candidates crosses the maximum number we can handle.
- The Test Voucher will be emailed to you. Take a Print out. You will not be allowed to attend the exam without a physical copy of the Hall Ticket.
- YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED IF YOUR PHOTO IS NOT A RECENT PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPH.
Registration Fees are as below:
- N5 (Beginner level) - Rs. 1100
- N4 (Second level for beginners) - Rs. 1100
- N3 (Middle level) - Rs. 1200
- N2 (Second highest level) - Rs. 1300
- N1 (HIGHEST level) - Rs. 1300
Mithibai College Of Arts, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, V.L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056.